EVERETT UNIT 437 BOARD MEETING OF 1/14/15
The meeting was called to order by President JoAnn Smith at 6:35 pm. Present were JoAnn Smith, Marla Patterson, Ernie Staudt, Ron Tracy, Turid Fredrickson, Carol Proctor, and Sharon Erwin. Thanks were given to Ernie for his services as Treasurer; he will do the 1099's for 2014 and insure that all paperwork is turned over to the new Treasurer. Appointments will have to be made to change the signature cards. Carol was welcomed to the Board.
1. JoAnn Smith, Marla Patterson, and Carol Proctor were confirmed as the duly elected board members from the DEC elections.
2. Mary Carlson has again agreed to do the audit and has received the materials from Sharon.
3. Basic Treasurer's report for 2014 distributed by Sharon to all members.
4. Summer Picnic didn't seem to be missed; some discussion about YES/NO, inside/outside, game/social function? Tabled until later meeting.
1. Pretty much set. Need last of rent money, cleaning, and damage deposit to Beautiful Savior by 4/23/15.
2. Flyer was approved and is being distributed among the units and elsewhere via Matt.
3. Joe Ulrich doing Partnership.
4. Marla will get the insurance certificate this month.
CHRISTMAS PARTY: Sunday, 14 DEC
1. Great Party; Ron did a great job with the beef, with the possible exception that it could have been a little more well done. Perhaps there was too much advice??
2. Still love the Hall; have made reservation for 13 DEC 2015.
1. The following people were elected by unanimous acclamation of all board members present:
PRESIDENT: Ron Tracy
VICE-PRESIDENT: Turid Fredrickson
SECRETARY: Marla Patterson
TREASURER: JoAnn Smith
2. Marla will generate the letter needed for the bank to change signatures.
3. Would like to get debit cards changed so that they read Everett Unit #437, vice someone's name.
4. New President would like to stress ZERO TOLERANCE and the abolishment of slow play as our primary goal for the new year.
Meeting adjourned at 7:10 pm. Next meeting TBD