EVERETT UNIT 437 BOARD MEETING OF 12/30 /2015
The meeting was called to order by President Ron Tracy at 6:50 pm. Present were JoAnn Smith, Marla Patterson, Ron Tracy, Turid Fredrickson, Dave Fallen, Mark Lawson, and Sharon Erwin.
1. Treasurer wants to settle all outstanding bills. Ron received a check for the booze and prime ribs; Marla was paid for directing the Christmas Party game.
2. Sectional is pretty much set--time, place, directors; will need final payment for the hall on the first of February; will ask Julie to cc JoAnn when it is due. Turid volunteered her house for the after party; which is terrific since it is so close.
3. Christmas party went very well--we need to buy a little more prime rib--8 oz per person and plus a little to make sure we have enough. And, we need to remember to ask people to take on tasks like bartending, not just assume that it will happen.
1. Elections were done by nomination and acclamation. Officers for 2016 are as follows:
President: Marla Patterson
V-President: Turid Fredrickson
Treasurer: JoAnn Smith
Secretary: Dave Fallen (also taking on Unit Tournament Coordinator)
Partnerships will continue with Joe Ulrich and his trusty new apprentice Mark Lawson.
2. Dave offered to set up a Unit Website and maintain it. The board is fully enthusiastic about it. He will get a prototype running and pass it to us for approval.
Meeting adjourned at 1915. Next meeting TBA.